Saturday 14 December 2013

'Tis the season to sparkle!!!

Ok, I like to think I'm getting in the spirit of Christmas and stuff and that is all this, is about. However, you Lovelies, probably know me better then that so I'll take a deep breath and try to be straight with you, my obsession with sparkle might be getting slightly out of hand! You've already seen my Sparkly Sleeved little number from Primark, well, there is more!!!

                                       


My Sparkly, Sparkly Bag.
This bag was originally from Russell and Bromley probably about four years ago. It has caught my eye -with all that twinkle, it was bound to- several times in the past and when I saw it on Ebay last week, I had a feeling it might finally become mine and it has. I absolutely adore this bag and despite eyeing it up for years, I'm not disappointed at all. It is a little smaller and more rectangular then I'd imagined it to be but that just makes it all the more adorable. It is gorgeous and I can't keep my eyes off it plus there is something extra special about having something that I have truly yearned for, for such a long time.







My New Look Sparkly Cropped Cardis.
As soon as I saw these, I dashed to the rack to meet them. They just look so soft (They are!) and touchable. The sparkle is inviting and bewitching and for a short ar*e like me who feels swamped by the trendiest and most sought after knitwear, these cardis are nice little alternatives to keep me warm and more importantly, in line with the season and all of the cosy knitwear looks that are so 'on trend' currently. Though, I'm pretty sure it is going to swamp me too, there is one jumper I really do want to try from New Look. Did you see Amelia's post? I love the look of that Smile jumper and I love the sentiment of it but the size options are limited online and my local store, doesn't have one. Sob! Anybody seen it around?

And finally kind of appropiate Christmas cards for me to send this year, don't you think?!


Do you think my sparkle love is excessive? What have you been buying lately? What seems to be defining your style right now?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...