Sunday 15 December 2013

Clutter, go, go, GO!!!!



Every Christmas as a child, I believed I had to tidy my room or Santa wouldn't come *Cue sinister music* Da dah dummm . . .

I'm not sure where I got this notion from, my parents; family or friends but it has stuck with me all the same. Suddenly in December every year, I initiate this cleaning frenzy that would have you think I was popping a baby out tomorrow.



This year is no different except maybe worse. You see, I'm reading 'The Happiness Project' which suggests if I declutter and restore order to my abode then I'm going to be happier.

Well, duh. Obviously I will be happier because if I tidy up then Santa will come! I've been so good. Why wouldn't he?! *Looks innocent and flutters eyelashes like I've er. . . suddenly got something in my eye.*

Anyway, this is where I am at today, I have made piles, lots of piles, lots of toppling piles and now they need sorting which is why this post is so short. What Christmas prep or rituals do you go through every December? Have you read 'The Happiness Project'?

I hope you've all had a fantastic weekend and I will see you tomorrow.

Night night *Waves and almost knocks over one of the piles of clutter . . .*


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...