Saturday 9 February 2013

Lust: The Modalu Pippa Purse!

Ever since I brought my beautiful Bow Bag last year, I have been longing to find a purse beautiful enough to be homed inside the Miu Miu handbag I adore so much. Frustratingly, I have not really found any purse that appears deserving of such a place. Well, I hadn't until last week when I was wondering around a local outlet village and encountered the beautiful Pippa Purse from Modalu. Now of course, I know all about the Pippa Handbag. Woah, that was some hype a year or so ago however a Pippa Purse was news to me but look, she is absolutely beautiful. Swoon!

Image from Google Image Search here (I cropped the white background a little!)
This image does not even do the gorgeous purse I saw with my own eyes justice. In real life, the leather was so soft and in Toffee, the perfect shade. I've often thought leather in tan and camel hues a bit blah and boring but this buttery brown leather is so easy on the eye and just dark enough to be practical. There is also something self-assured about this shade, one that doesn't try too hard. This is a grown up purse with an air of luxury about it.

It is certainly quite big with plenty of room for my cash (like I have a lot. Not!); cards; receipts and such-like. Now I do like a bit of hardware about me but even I'm almost done with studded overkill (unless it is done right, heellloooo Alexander Wang Rockie). There is just enough gold hardware on this purse to balance out the soft leather and the Modalu metal logo is just big enough to catch the eye without shouting, 'Branded good, branded good'. No, instead the one thing it shouts loud and clear to me right now is 'Buy me, buy me'.  Ok, ok Pippa Purse, it looks like I might have convinced myself to come back and get you next pay day. Oh dear, yet again I'm mentally spending my next pay packet before it is even here.

So can you see why I like the Pippa purse so much? Have you ever lusted after a purse? What purse are you carrying right now? Happy weekend!

PS The Modalu website is here!
 

6 comments:

The CSI girls said...

Gorgeous purse!! I really like the tan colour! You deserve it ;)! x

Essjay23x said...

@CSI Beauty Blog
I do, I do, I do!!! Hee hee, believe me?!! ; )

Unknown said...

That's so cute xx

mac lipstick giveaway. 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

Essjay23x said...

@terrileanne x
True! :)

Sausan Hanifah said...

It's really inspiring blog! Love at the first sight <3

Wanna follow each other with GFC? Please let me know :)

sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

Cheap Mac Makeup Online Official Services said...

nice posts,thanks for your help,powered by human hair extensions online official mall.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...