Thursday 27 May 2010

POST REWIND: Moroccan Miracle?!

 

I went to the hairdressers yesterday. Ooh, is this where I insert a picture of new and improved style?! Ok but from a distance.
I have pretty much the same style and colour as ever. I'm not very daring with hair. I've had a few disasters in the past. Sometimes I think that it would be nice to have a change but I get over it by the time, I hit the hairdressers chair. This style is just me, I guess and I can't imagine being me if I changed it. I can't picture me going about my life with different hair and as much work as long hair is, I love the verstaility. I think there is a bit of a safety net in the number of things that you can do with it when you have a bad hair day and I get a few of those!
Anyway back to the subject of the post which actually is Moroccan Oil which was the salons latest rave yesterday. Now I never need much convincing to add a product to my purchase at the end of my visit (although once home, I'm rarely overwhelmed by them) but my hairdresser did not have to do much work to sell me this Moroccan Oil.
1/ Apparently, it is a 'magic' product.
2/ My salon claimed it can cut your hair drying time by up to one half.
3/ It is natural and I'm trying to do more natural this year.
My hairdresser used the conditioning treatment version of this product on my hair after my colour and then the actual oil before blowdrying and my hair was so, so soft. I had my purse out before my silly hair bib thing had been whipped off. However, at £29 for the full size product. I had to make do with this incy teeny jar for £4.95.
It is better then nothing and will let me make a more informed decision before I purchase the biggest version. This should last a while as it is to be used on damp hair after washing hair which I'm trying to do only 2-3 times a week and you literally need only a couple of pea size dollops which you take through all your hair. I'm hoping this jar will last me about a month.
Have you heard about Morrocan Oil? Have you used it? Apparently it is great for moisture and reduces frizz without making the hair flat. I'm sure the name is familar but I can not remember what I have read or heard. I has a quick look on Beauty Brains and they seem a bit dismissive of the product. I need to have a proper look at the Moroccan Oil website http://www.moroccanoil.com/en/our-products.html  
I would be interested to hear about any of your experiences if you have used the oil. If you haven't used Morrocan Oil, do you believe in magical products? If so, what is yours?

X

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...