Sunday 2 May 2010

Eeeek!

Hey Pretties

I’m a tad excited. Well, very excited.

Laura aka Lollipop26 did a post today about the gorgeous Viva Glam Cyndi lippie and she wrote about a very scientific test of mine. Ha! You can learn more about my theory and see a beautiful picture of Laura wearing said lippie, here. http://www.lollipop26writes.com/2010/05/mac-viva-glam-cyndi.html

I just wanted to do a little post here to share my excitment with all of you, Lovelies. Laura was one of the very first Gurus I found online and I have shamelessly stalked her (sorry about that, Laura) ever since.

I have brought so many things, at least in part, because Laura recommended them. To name but a few, Barry M Pale Purple, Ginger Body Wash from Treacle Moon, Gleam, Sable, All That Glitters, Angel, Neutrogena cleanser, Revlon ColorStay, Stunning, Fantasy and the pennies I keep on spending but to be honest, I can’t think of one ‘Laura recommends’ that I totally regret.

There are a hundred blogs out there that I adore and I am discovering more all the time but Lollipop26writes.com ( http://www.lollipop26writes.com/ ) is one of my major influences ( Muhsine http://bubblegarm.blogspot.com/ is also responsible for a lot) and in the past -when I have been thinking about this post, that post or when the computer is playing up and I have a post but no pics to put up-, I have found myself asking what would Laura do?!

So this may sound a bit pathetic but the post today meant such a lot. Thank you, Laura.

I just hope one day I can reward my lovely followers with such an amazing blog. I have a long, loongg way to go but that is the fabulousness that I’m aiming for.

I hope some of you might stick with me on my way. I will do my utmost to do you proud.

Since we are talking Cyndi. I am going to have a little rummage to see if I can find a FOTD from a few weeks back of Cyndi and I.

Meanwhile, here is a link to a post I did about Cyndi and a possible dupe. http://essjay23x.wordpress.com/2010/04/17/snap/

X

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...