Tuesday 20 April 2010

Well, hello!

Well, hello to you all.
This is my very first post on Blogspot. I'm on a mission to make a bit more of myself. Some of you may already be aware of my mission as until now, I have been recording it on Wordpress, http://essjay23x.wordpress.com
Apparently moving is one of the hardest things we ever do and although I'm sure that the wise person, who decided this, was not referring to blogs. Nevertheless, I have thought very carefully about moving from Wordpress. http://essjay23x.wordpress.com was where my mission started but it was also very lonely so here I am. I've decided that Blogger and Blogspot is where it is at. I was hoping that I would able to bring my posts with me but as of yet, I have been unable to export (next year's mission might have to be computers, eurgh!) so unable to let them go, I have left them alive at http://essjay23x.wordpress.com and I may in fact even keep the two blogs parallel for a while.
Take a peek at some of my wordpress posts if you want to get to know me or my mission better. I have over eighty posts over there covering everything from a two toned lip trend to a Revlon PhotoReady review to a Morrocan Oil one, teeth whitening (my latest) and so much more.
Anyway, I just want to take the time to thank you for reading my very first Blogspot post. Yayyy!
I hope you stay with me and I hope that the few but very fabulous followers I had at Wordpress will follow me too. I have met some real darlings over there. As scary as it is, it is quite exciting moving too.
A bit like a hair cut, I guess!
X

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray! I've been so busy over the last few days so I've only just seen your new home! I'm putting up a FOTD tomorrow so I'll include a little shout out for you!

Essjay23x said...

Aww Laura, you'll always so sweet. Thank you!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...